Monday, April 18, 2011

Bungie All Stars week: 14 Hunters (Made the blog again!) And other stuff.

Well my hunter medal, styled off of the old-school extermination medal, made the Bungie blog.
http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&cid=31253
Thats always cool.

In other news, I'm almost done with my 2nd short film which also doubles as my entire grade for my 3D animation class.  Rendering is almost done then all I have to do is splice everything together.

Aside from all that, pretty excited for Portal 2 tommorow!  Hopefully going to co-op it up this weekend with Arts Village Games this weekend as a post-launch party.  Also, AV Games is working in association with Divided Games (of which I'm a co-founder of both groups) to produce a retro-style, ship shooter for Xbox Indie games.  That project should keep me busy through the summer and into next semester.

Thats all I've got for now.  If you've even read up to this point then I seriously hope you have a wonderful rest of the day, whoever you are! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment